Pupils will be considered as candidates for admission to the school when the application form has been completed and returned to us and the non-refundable registration fee paid. Admissions will be subject to availability of seats and the pupil satisfying the admission norms at the relevant time.
Admission Procedure / Requirements:
1. Purchase an application form, complete it in all respects and furnish all the information required by the School.
2. Enclose the required documents i.e., original birth certificate, latest report card copy, Transfer Certificate (For Class II to VIII admission), Two passport size photograph and other relevant documents that may be required.
3. No interviews are conducted for foundation stage and for Class II to VIII applicants, a simple test and interview is conducted to make sure that he / she has the potentials to adopt to our education system.
4. Admissions are strictly against vacancies.
5. The Age criteria for Admission are given below.
|Details of Fee Structure||per annum|